We often have problems answering the question “What do you REALLY want to do with your life?” That’s often due to us blocking the true answer. We have tons of reasons.
- “I’m not good enough at it” (tip – no one is great at something when they start doing it)
- “I can’t make a living out of it.”
- “I’m too old (or too young)”
It’s not about dropping everything else in life and going all in. Start small. Learn more about what you want to do. Start following people who do what you want to do. Your life will improve a lot once you start doing what you really want to do, even if it’s “only” ten minutes a day.
You might not be able to make a living out of it, so what. If it brightens your life (and it will), do it in your spare time.
- What brings you joy?
- What gives you energy?
- What would you do if money wasn’t an issue?
- What would you do if you didn’t care what others think?
What are you waiting for? Figure it out and start doing it!
Related post: What If Money Was No Object?
Video: Don’t Know What You Want? – Mel Robbins
Mel Robbins has done a short (3 minutes) video about this. You can watch the video below or at YouTube at Don’t Know What You Want? – Mel Robbins