The app Habit List with the tag line “Build a better you” is an exellent assistant when you want to create new habits or maintain existing habits.
In Strides, Habits and Goals I wrote about my test of the app Strides: Goals & Habits Tracker that I used for a while. The Strides app does more than I need so I returned to using Habit List.
Here’s a list of the habits that I track using Habit List, in no specific order. I limit it to ten habits simply because that’s the maximum I can see at the same time on my phone. For some of the habits I have added time. That time is a goal – it matters more that I at least spend some time on the habit each day.
- Create 1 hour – write, draw or whatever, something creative
- Reflect – what works, what doesn’t work, changes needed?
- Read books 1 hour
- Study 1 hour – Udemy and any other courses
- Gratitude – it’s important (at least to me) to be grateful for what I have and can do
- Interact & connect – online or offline, it’s important to interact with family, friends etc.
- Walk daily
- Exercise daily – gym or my own practice at home
- Yoga & stretch daily
Those ten habits covers what’s important to me. I revise them now and then, I just replaced two of them.
Habit List is only available for iPhone, similar apps can be found for Android.