1. Make sure the goal you are working for is something you really want, not just something that sounds good.
2. A goal can not contradict any of your other goals.
3. Develop goals in the 6 areas of life:
+ Family and Home
+ Financial and Career
+ Physical and Health
+ Mental and Educational
+ Social and Cultural
+ Spiritual and Ethical
4. Write your goal in the positive instead of the negative.
5. Write your goal out in complete detail.
6. By all means, make sure your goal is high enough.
7. This is the most important, write down your goals. Writing down your goals creates the roadmap to your success.
Read more: Goal Setting – Powerful Written Goals In 7 Easy Steps!
Find more under Resources or in the blog.
Use the Site Guide or the main menu to find your way around this site.