Is this you?
Here are some examples of what you might want help with.
- You want to merge success and inner harmony.
- You want a better work-life balance.
- You want to take your business or career to another level.
- You want to succeed – by your own definition of success.
- You are stuck, feeling lost or spinning your wheels.
- You want to work with self-improvement and personal development.
- You want to do inner work on thoughts and emotions.
- You’re on a spiritual journey (whether religious or not).
When to work with a coach
You have something you want to achieve and are looking for ways to do that. One way is to work with a coach. That’s a two step process, first deciding to work with a coach, second to find a coach that’s right for you.
Can I make it on my own?
That’s what you ought to try first. If it works it’s great, if you feel that it does not then get help to achieve what you want.
Can a friend coach me?
If you are very lucky it can work, usually it does not. Here’s why:
- Friends value your friendship (after all, they are your friends) and avoid pushing tougher questions.
- Friends like you the way you are, they might not be interested in seeing you change.
If you decide to work with a coach, check out my site to see if I’m the right coach for you.
You can read What Clients Say.
If you want to work with me or have any questions – contact me.